What About Parents?
Online Support for Volunteers
The Volunteer Toolkit is a digital resource that supports troop leaders and co-leaders, making the process of running a troop easier and more efficient.
Through the Volunteer Toolkit, troop leaders can:
- Plan the troop’s calendar year.
- Email parents with one click.
- View the troop roster, renew girls’ membership, and update girls' contact information.
- View Daisy through Ambassador Journeys and badges (to plan for troop meetings), including prepopulated tracks for younger and older Multi-Level troop groups (K–5 and 6–12).
- Customize meetings by troop year with other badge and Journey options.
- Explore individual meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of materials needed and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting.
- Record girls’ attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop’s calendar.
- Enter the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
- Easily locate resources both national and local council resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints.
- Parents can now access the Volunteer Toolkit to see what their girl’s troop or group is doing (e.g, meeting information and which badges and Journeys she is working on).
- Parents can also view the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
Log in today! Click on My GS in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
You’re a Volunteer. Girls look up to you and we do too. You’re a superhero of multi-tasking and fun. We want to make sure you have everything you need to make being a superhero, super-easy. Visit the pages below and don’t forget to check out Forms & Resources, Training and Adult Awards & Recognitions.
Looking for information on our Programs, Kits, Events and Awards? Visit our Council Programs page for everything Council has to offer or visit Council Kits & Fun Patches for more fun!
Council staff and our Regional teams have created badge workshops and fun activities just for our girls! Visit the Events section to view what fun activities we have to offer!