Skyland Ranch Leadership Prg: LEAP (week 6)
Leap into leadership! Come join us in our introductory leadership camp. Learn the skills of being a leader and have a safe place to practice as a group. Girls will sleep in tents. No training required.
All camps include: All program materials & activities, patch, meals, snacks, lodging, & trained camp counselors as chaperones. Camp price includes transportation from Redlands or campers can be dropped off at camp.
Camp Skyland Ranch is open to all girls in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Camp is designed to give every girl the chance to succeed, build friendships, challenge herself, build self-esteem, leadership skills and have fun. Highlights of the camp programs include archery, arts and crafts, nature, horse-back riding (for girls who sign up for it), camp skills, fencing, games, drama, outdoor recreation, campfires, fun and more! Just pick the theme week that is right for you and your camper.
Adult Volunteer Opportunity: Limited space for Adult Volunteers must be background screened and additional training is required prior to the camp program. Adult volunteers are free & can request funds from the volunteer fund to cover a portion of their daughter’s camp fees. Email email@example.com to apply.
Leadership Camp Notes: LEAP girls mostly participate as a group but will have some interactions with younger campers. LIT/CIT1/CIT2 girls are paired with a group of girls for the week. LIT & CIT must apply and take training prior to camp.
General Notes/disclaimers about camp:
- This is an in-person overnight camp.
- Pick-up and drop-off are either at camp or at the Redlands Service Center (1751 Plum Lane, Redlands, CA 92374)
- Payment of the $60 deposit must be paid in full upon registration or your registration will be canceled.
- If you are paying with an alternative payment method such as nutty/cookie dough, check, Cookie Camp Reward complete the online form when you register to use it as your deposit.
- The alternative payment form can be found: https://www.gssgc.org/content/dam/girlscouts-gssgc/documents/Alternative%20Payment%20Form%20rev%20May%202023.pdf
- The financial aid (campership) form can be found: https://www.gssgc.org/content/dam/girlscouts-gssgc/documents/8012%20Camp%20AT%20Financial%20Aid%20Form%202017%20FILLED%20EXTENDED%20vd.pdf
- If you apply for financial aid the $60 deposit is due at registration; however, it is refundable if you do not receive the financial aid you requested.
- We want to work with our families please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need special accommodations.
- The $50 discount for selling both cookies and nuts cannot be used for the deposit.
- As always camp is contingent upon current health department criteria; we collaborate with the health department each summer on camp operations and safety.
- Check our website for our current policies and procedures related to cancelations and refunds. It is found in GSSGC Policies and Procedures in the forms section of gssgc.org
- The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the camp program.
- If your plans change you can log-in to make changes to your campers program including canceling (minus the $60 non-refundable deposit).
Please email email@example.com with any questions.