Skyland Ranch Weekend 4: My Favorite Gal Horses
Girls must attend with an adult partner.
Calling all campers!! Take advantage of this opportunity to spend time with your favorite gal! You can bring your mom, grandma, aunt, or favorite adult (21+) gal to camp. Campers will spend the entire weekend participating in fun activities like archery, hiking, arts and crafts, horseback riding and much more! You will enjoy amazing food, sing songs with our AWESOME Skyland Ranch team, roast some S’mores over a campfire, and sleep in a cabin! Best of all, you will be able to spend quality time with your favorite gal!
Girls must attend with an adult partner. Adults are responsible for their own girls at all times. Weekend camps include a patch, housing, meals, snacks, and all activities.
For all kids entering K-12 and their female adult.
Adults are responsible for their own girls at all times, except for at the My Favorite Guy camp staff are responsible for girls during sleeping times and nighttime/morning preparations.
- Age: Entering K - 12th grade
- Cost: $225 per participant (1 girl & 1 adult = $450; 2 girls & 1 adult = $675, etc)
- Includes: All program materials & activities, patch, meals, snacks, lodging, & trainined camp counselors as chaperones.
Questions email email@example.com
General Notes/disclaimers about camp:
- This is an in-person overnight camp.
- Pick-up and drop-off is at camp
- Payment of the $60 deposit must be paid in full upon registration or your registration will be canceled.
- If you are paying with an alternative payment method such as nutty/cookie dough, check, Cookie Camp Reward complete the online form when you register to use it as your deposit.
- The alternative payment form can be found: https://www.gssgc.org/content/dam/girlscouts-gssgc/documents/Alternative%20Payment%20Form%20rev%20May%202023.pdf
- The financial aid (campership) form can be found: https://www.gssgc.org/content/dam/girlscouts-gssgc/documents/8012%20Camp%20AT%20Financial%20Aid%20Form%202017%20FILLED%20EXTENDED%20vd.pdf
- If you apply for financial aid the $60 deposit is due at registration; however, it is refundable if you do not receive the financial aid you requested.
- We want to work with our families please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need special accommodations.
- The $50 discount for selling both cookies and nuts cannot be used for the deposit.
- As always camp is contingent upon current health department criteria; we collaborate with the health department each summer on camp operations and safety.
- Check our website for our current policies and procedures related to cancelations and refunds. It is found in GSSGC Policies and Procedures in the forms section of gssgc.org
- The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the camp program.
- If your plans change you can log-in to make changes to your campers program including canceling (minus the $60 non-refundable deposit).
Please email email@example.com with any questions.