GSSGC Skyland Ranch Weekend Camp: Team Building Obstacle
Girls may attend with an adult partner, troop or on their own.
Kick off your Girl Scout year with a challenging obstacle experience. Girl and adults will group up in teams to overcome challenges, solve puzzles, and race towards the finish. The course is designed to bring our campers or your troop together. Whether you are looking to start the Girl Scout season by getting to know each other a little better, or just have a good time together this event for you.
Adults are responsible for their own girls at all times, unless girls attend on their own.
- Age: 4th-8th grade and adult partners
- Cost: $200 per participant; $60 deposit due at time of registration. Balance due 4 weeks prior to camp
- Includes: All program materials & activities, patch, meals, snacks, lodging, & trainined camp counselors as chaperones.
Questions email email@example.com
- Payment of the deposit must be paid in full upon registration or your registration will be canceled with the following exception:
- The person registering will receive a reminder via email prior to cancelation.
- If you are using cookie/nutty dough that does not cover the entire deposit due an invoice will be emailed to the person registering stating the balance due; the remaining deposit owed will need to paid within 5 business days of invoice. This statement typically goes out within 10 business days of registration date).
- If you are paying using check, cash or money order please pay within 5 business days of registration.
- If you are using credit card please use the registration site and pay full amount at time of registration.
- If registering as an adult volunteer or camp aide; volunteers should be prepared to deliver program not participate with their girl(s)
- This is for in-person overnight camp. There is an option for an all day camp
- All camp is contingent upon current health department criteria; we are in contact with the health department to collaborate on camp operation this summer. As with the rest of California business we expect to be able to continue operating; however, the safety of our children is our priority. If we are unable to offer camp due to a resurgence of the virus we will inform families ASAP. Please check our website for our current policies and procedures related to cancelations and refunds.
- The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the camp program.
- If your plans change you can log-in to make changes to your campers program including canceling (pending availability).
- There is a wait list for each program intentionally as we are uncertain on safety guidelines through the spring and especially by this summer and the fall. Currently we are accepting registrations for 8 girls per closed cabin and 12 per open air space; if we are able to add more girls we will offer spots to the girls on the waitlist first.
- Please note if overnight in person camp is not for your family at this time we will have a variety of other outdoor and virtual opportunities this summer.
- Negative vaccination or negative PCR test is not required at this time (as of Dec 2021); however, this may be required by the California Health Department closer to camp.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.