Camp2022: SR7 - Weekend 2 - My Favorite Gal
Girls must attend with an adult partner.
Calling all campers!! Take advantage of this opportunity to spend time with your favorite gal! You can bring your mom, grandma, aunt, or favorite adult (21+) gal to camp. Campers will spend the entire weekend participating in fun activities like archery, hiking, arts and crafts, horseback riding and much more! You will enjoy amazing food, sing songs with our AWESOME Skyland Ranch team, roast some S’mores over a campfire, and sleep in a cabin! Best of all, you will be able to spend quality time with your favorite gal!
Girls must attend with an adult partner. Adults are responsible for their own girls at all times. Weekend camps include a patch, housing, meals, snacks, and all activities.
For all kids entering K-12 and their female adult.
Adults are responsible for their own girls at all times, except for at the My Favorite Guy camp staff are responsible for girls during sleeping times and nighttime/morning preparations.
- Age: Entering K - 12th grade
- Cost: $225 per participant (1 girl & 1 adult = $450; 2 girls & 1 adult = $675, etc)
- $60 deposit due April 15th;
- Includes: All program materials & activities, patch, meals, snacks, lodging, & trainined camp counselors as chaperones.
Questions email email@example.com
- Payment of the deposit must be paid in full upon registration or your registration will be canceled.
- The person registering will receive a reminder via email and phone prior to cancelation (if voicemail is not set-up we will try to call you twice then cancel the registration).
- If you are using cookie/nutty dough that does not cover the entire deposit due an invoice will be emailed to the person registering stating the balance due; the remaining deposit owed will need to paid within 5 business days of invoice. This statement typically goes out within 10 business days of registration date).
- If you are paying using check, cash or money order please pay within 5 business days of registration.
- If you are using credit card please use the registration site.
- This is for in-person overnight camp. We are still uncertain on available space; if we discover we can allow more campers we will add more spots.
- All camp is contingent upon current health department criteria; we are in contact with the health department to collaborate on camp operation this summer. As with the rest of California business we expect to be able to continue operating; however, the safety of our children is our priority. If we are unable to offer camp due to a resurgence of the virus we will inform families ASAP. Please check our website for our current policies and procedures related to cancelations and refunds.
- The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the camp program.
- If your plans change you can log-in to make changes to your campers program including canceling (pending availability).
- There is a wait list for each program intentionally as we are uncertain on safety guidelines by this summer. 8 girls per closed cabin and 12 per open air space is our best guess on availability; if we are able to add more girls we will offer spots to the girls on the waitlist first.
- Please note if overnight in person camp is not for your family at this time we will have a variety of other outdoor and virtual opportunities this summer.
- Negative vaccination or negative PCR test is not required at this time (as of Dec 2021); however, this may be required by the California Health Department closer to camp.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.