Virtual Field Trip: The Louvre
No permission slips required. All girls and adults should join us for Virtual Field Trips! These events let you go to amazing places and have amazing experiences without leaving home. Sign-up to take a Girl Scout Field Trip with a small souvenir to remember the experience by or discover places on your own with our recommended list of Virtual Field Trips. New to Girl Scouts? This is a great way to join in and meet fellow Girl Scout Sisters from across the nation. All Girl Scouts are welcome!
- Supervised interactions that connect girls and build community
- Reflects core values and outcomes of Girl Scouts
- Improves girl’s skills in an area
- 1.5 hours of online programming
- Souvenir available for pick-up or delivery (additional fee)
Let's take a trip to France! More specifically The Louvre. The Louvre is the world's largest art museum! Girls will take a tour of the exhibits and learn more about the history of the pieces.
Fine Print/Additional Information:
- Girls new to Girl Scouts are always welcome!
- Girls will need to have cameras on as the majority of communication is done by body language.
- Girls will spend most of their time in small groups of 16-20.
- Girls will be using zoom for the online sessions.
- Must have a minimum of 4 girls registered to hold workshop
- An email will be sent once registration closes with information on the following:
- When kits will be available for pick-up or when they will be mailed
- Log-in instructions and information including password and how to access
Interested in volunteering? We love our Adult volunteers. To Volunteer:
- Register through the registration link. Adults must be background screened and registered as Girl Scout members. An orientation will be provided.