Camp 2021: SR - Week 6: Music Maker or Camp Time! & Entrepreneurship (bizsmart)
Description: Calling all musicians! Come join us for our musical moments, as our musicians learn how to make their own instruments, learn and practice instruments and perform!
Description: Do you want to experience all camp has to offer don't miss any of the fun as you plan your own unique experience with your counselors and fellow campers. Experience everything from archery to cooking out. This camp has everything kids could want. Extend the fun for another week by signing up for Week 7 too and get the weekend free.
Description: Get your creative juices following as you work with business professionals to create your own company. Focus on discovering how to develop an engaging and viable idea. You'll engage in forming your own idea startup throughout the camp and pitch your idea to business professionals at the end. It's not just listening; it will be about supporting each other, learning together and having fun while developing your business idea.
Info about all three camps:
- Age: Entering 2nd - 12th grade
- Cost: $600
- Includes: All program materials & activities, patch, meals, snacks, lodging, & trainined camp counselors as chaperones. Our plan includes transportation from Redlands but this will be contingent upon current guidelines. There will be an option for parents to drop off at camp if they do not want girls riding together.
- This is for in-person camp. We are still uncertain on available space; if we discover we can allow more campers we will add more spots.
- All camp is contingent upon current health department criteria; we are in contact with the health department to collaborate on camp operation this summer. We will provide quarterly updates on our status of operation with those who are currently registered. If we are unable to offer camp due to a resurgence of the virus we will inform families ASAP.
- Their is no deposit required or allowed at this time.
- $60 deposit will be due April 15th. If you do not pay the deposit at that time your campers session will be canceled (reminders will be sent) to allow for girls on the waitlist or other girls to fill spots made available.
- If you are paying with alternative payment method such as nutty/cookie dough, troop loot or the 1250 camp reward we will automatically charge this method of payment between April 1st & 15th so the balance due is accurately reflected. If you plan to cancel email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to this date or you risk loosing your $60 deposit.
- The balance will be due 4 weeks prior to the camp program.
- If your plans change you can log-in to make changes to your campers program including canceling (pending availability).
- There is a wait list for each program intentionally as we are uncertain on safety guidelines by this summer. 6 girls per cabin is our best guess on availability; if we are able to add more girls we will offer spots to the girls on the waitlist first. Please note if in-person camp is not for your family we had great success and positive reviews on virtual camp this summer - it is not like school and we encourage you to register when it opens in January:)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Adult Volunteer Opportunities may be available (we are not certain yet) if you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org so a case can be created for your interest.