Camp 2021: SR - Week 7: The Magical Wizarding World & Camper Choice! & Mythbusters!
The Magical Wizarding World
Watch as Camp Skyland Ranch transforms into the magical wizarding world! Wizards will be able to create their own wand, master magical potions, learn more about nature and the wildlife around them, play quidditch, and discover the other magical moments the Wizarding World has to offer.
Description: Help plan your own session by completing the survey that will be sent to you. The campers who particpate in both week 6 & 7 will plan the week 7 experience for everyone. You will get to experience all camp has to offer but planned for and by campers. Extend the fun for another week by signing up for Week 6 too and get the weekend free plus particpate in the in-person planning for this session!
Description: Can pop-rocks and soda make your stomach explode? Can you walk on eggs without breaking? Share your mythbusting questions and we will spend our week proving what we can or cannot do. Help plan this session by attending Week 6 too (those campers who participate in both week 6 & 7 will plan the week 7 experience and get the weekend for free)!
Info on all three camps this week:
- Age: Entering 2nd - 12th grade
- Cost: $600
- Includes: All program materials & activities, patch, meals, snacks, lodging, & trainined camp counselors as chaperones. Our plan includes transportation from Redlands but this will be contingent upon current guidelines. There will be an option for parents to drop off at camp if they do not want girls riding together.
- This is for in-person camp. We are still uncertain on available space; if we discover we can allow more campers we will add more spots.
- All camp is contingent upon current health department criteria; we are in contact with the health department to collaborate on camp operation this summer. We will provide quarterly updates on our status of operation with those who are currently registered. If we are unable to offer camp due to a resurgence of the virus we will inform families ASAP.
- Their is no deposit required or allowed at this time.
- $60 deposit will be due April 15th. If you do not pay the deposit at that time your campers session will be canceled (reminders will be sent) to allow for girls on the waitlist or other girls to fill spots made available.
- If you are paying with alternative payment method such as nutty/cookie dough, troop loot or the 1250 camp reward we will automatically charge this method of payment between April 1st & 15th so the balance due is accurately reflected. If you plan to cancel email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to this date or you risk loosing your $60 deposit.
- The balance will be due 4 weeks prior to the camp program.
- If your plans change you can log-in to make changes to your campers program including canceling (pending availability).
- There is an extensive wait list intentionally as we are uncertain on safety guidelines by this summer; this is our best guess on availability. Please note if in-person camp is not for you we had great success and positive reviews on virtual camp this summer - it is not like school:)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Adult Volunteer Opportunities may be available (we are not certain yet) if you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org so a case can be created for your interest.