Unplugged Leader Appreciation Weekend 2021
Do you need to recharge your Girl Scout batteries?
We know being a leaders takes so much commitment, here is an opportunity for you to invest in you.
Come join other leaders to reflect, recharge and rejuvenate for the Girl Scout year to come. Choose between camp activities, leader workshops, or just hangout and rest. This weekend is for you.
Can’t make the whole weekend? Join us just on Saturday.
This is an ADULT only weekend.
This is for in-person camp. We are still uncertain on available space; if we discover we can allow more leaders we will add more spots.
- This is for in-person camp. We are still uncertain on available space; if we discover we can allow more leaders we will add more spots.
- All camp is contingent upon current health department criteria; we are in contact with the health department to collaborate on camp operation this summer. We will provide quarterly updates on our status of operation with those who are currently registered. If we are unable to offer camp due to a resurgence of the virus we will inform families ASAP.
- $60 deposit due at registration. If you do not pay the deposit at that time your campers session will be canceled (reminders will be sent) to allow for girls on the waitlist or other girls to fill spots made available.
- If you are paying with alternative payment method such as troop loot. If you plan to cancel email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP or you risk loosing your $60 deposit.
- The balance will be due 4 weeks prior to the camp program.
- There is a wait list for each program intentionally as we are uncertain on safety guidelines by this summer. 6 girls per cabin is our best guess on availability; if we are able to add more girls we will offer spots to the girls on the waitlist first. Please note if in-person camp is not for your family we had great success and positive reviews on virtual camp this summer - it is not like school and we encourage you to register when it opens in January:)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.