Camp2021: Weekend 6 - My Favorite Gal
Girls must attend with an adult partner.
Take advantage of this opportunity to spend time with your favorite camper(s). Campers participate in fun activities together like horseback riding (Skyland only), low ropes course (Azalea Trails only), archery, hiking, arts and crafts, and more. You’ll enjoy awesome food, sing songs, make S’mores over a campfire and sleep in a yurt or cabin! All participants must be a Girl Scout member prior to attendance and adults must be background screened. Adults are responsible for their own girls at all times, except for at the My Favorite Guy camp staff are responsible for girls during sleeping times and nighttime/morning preparations. Choose the weekend that is right for you: bring your mom, grandma, aunt or favorite adult gal to camp.
- Age: Entering K - 12th grade
- Cost: $200 per participant (1 girl & 1 adult = $400; 2 girls & 1 adult = $600, etc)
- $60 deposit due April 15th;
- Includes: All program materials & activities, patch, meals, snacks, lodging, & trainined camp counselors as chaperones. Our plan includes transportation from Redlands but this will be contingent upon current guidelines. There will be an option for parents to drop off at camp if they do not want girls riding together.
Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is for in-person camp. We are still uncertain on available space; if we discover we can allow more campers we will add more spots.
- All camp is contingent upon current health department criteria; we are in contact with the health department to collaborate on camp operation this summer. We will provide quarterly updates on our status of operation with those who are currently registered. If we are unable to offer camp due to a resurgence of the virus we will inform families ASAP.
- Their is no deposit required or allowed at this time.
- $60 deposit will be due April 15th. If you do not pay the deposit at that time your campers session will be canceled (reminders will be sent) to allow for girls on the waitlist or other girls to fill spots made available.
- If you are paying with alternative payment method such as nutty/cookie dough, troop loot or the 1250 camp reward we will automatically charge this method of payment between April 1st & 15th so the balance due is accurately reflected. If you plan to cancel email email@example.com prior to this date or you risk loosing your $60 deposit.
- The balance will be due 4 weeks prior to the camp program.
- If your plans change you can log-in to make changes to your campers program including canceling (pending availability).
- There is a wait list for each program intentionally as we are uncertain on safety guidelines by this summer. 6 girls per cabin is our best guess on availability; if we are able to add more girls we will offer spots to the girls on the waitlist first. Please note if in-person camp is not for your family we had great success and positive reviews on virtual camp this summer - it is not like school and we encourage you to register when it opens in January:)