2020 Destination Unknown: Amazing Scavenger Race
Come Race your way through the weekend. We are starting at 10am on Saturday and will end Sunday evening. Similar to the TV show, troops can organize themselves into a team and compete with one another in a long series of physical and mental challenges. There will be clues to unravel to determine the next destination, fun to be had and more challenges to continue moving forward. It will be challenging, thought-provoking, and of course, require lots of teamwork and patience. Interested in helping to plan the details contact Joyce through email@example.com by January 12th.
Age: All Girl Scouts and an adult
Date/Time: May 30-31, 2020; 10am ~ 6:00pm (5-7:30)
Cost: $85-$220 detailed pricing:
- Attending with Adult Chaperone (GS Ratios or better required)
- $85 per person sleeping slumber style on floor
- $150 per person w/ quad hotel room
- $220 per person w/ double hotel room
- Girls Attending without Adult Chaperone
- $120 per person sleeping slumber style on floor
- No option for hotel
Fee includes: 6 meals, activities, sleeping space, transportation, and lots of fun.