Camp Days: Self Care - Naturally Beautiful
Join us for this series on taking care of yourself! Interact with your camp friends at 5 different workshops. Sign up for each session individually or register for all 5 and recieve the Camp Awesome discount! Workshops are 5pm-6:30 pm each scheduled day.
Let’s take care of ourselves and relax! Spend time now figuring out what makes you feel happy and healthy and how to care for yourself. Make your own spa products and create self-care plans. Learn relaxation techniques. Try some yoga or other exercises. Learn natural makeup and more. These sessions are all about a balanced life; a natural life!
- Self Care - Self Care 101 – July 14
- Self Care - Reset & Relax – July 21
- Self Care - Yoga/Exercises Fun Session – July 28
- Self Care - Naturally Beautiful – August 4
- Self Care - Spa Time! – August 11
Sign up for all 5 together for a discount; complete the discount form during registration. See each calendar date for the description for that days session.
Naturally Beautiful - Let your inner beauty shine as we learn how to care for our skin. Older girls willl learn to apply a natural face of makeup. All girls will learn to whip up a face scrub from everyday ingredients and gain some tips on keeping ourselves beautiful from the inside out.
This Camp Days series includes:
- 1-5 days of themed programming – 1.5 hours of program per day
- sign up for one or all
- In addition some Girl Scout fun to do at home on your own
- Kit with most items to complete your fun*
- Supervised interactions that connect girls and build community
- Reflects core values and outcomes of Girl Scouts
- Improves girl’s skills in an area
*Kit does not include household essentials such as pens, pencil, scissors, tape, measuring cups, perishable items, etc. A household essential kit is available if these items are needed.
Fine Print/Additional Information:
- Girls new to Girl Scouts are always welcome!
- Girls will need to have cameras on as the majority of communication is done by body language.
- Girls will spend most of their time in small groups of 16-20.
- Girls will be using zoom for the online sessions and families will be using the Band App to access other information.
- Must have a minimum of 4 girls registered to hold workshop
- An email will be sent once registration closes with information on the following:
- When kits will be available for pick-up or when they will be mailed
- Log-in instructions and information including password and how to access
Interested in volunteering? We love our Girl and Adult volunteers. To Volunteer:
- Girls who have completed LEAP or CIT are welcome to sign up to volunteer - the volunteer interest form will not be available until June 16th. There will be a multi-day training required to be a volunteer on these sessions. You must be at least 2 years older than the participants for any program you volunteer as part of.
- Adults must be background screened and registered as Girl Scout members. Training will be provided.
- To sign up as a girl or adult please complete the following form: https://girlscoutsgssgc.wufoo.com/forms/pswzpuh040u1ng/