Camp Days: Disney Imagineering Girl Scout Field Trip
No permission slips required. All girls and adults should join us for Girl Scout Field Trips! These events let you go to amazing places and have amazing experiences without leaving home. Sign-up to take a Girl Scout Field Trip with a patch and small souvenir to remember the experience by or discover places on your own with our recommended list of Virtual Field Trips. New to Girl Scouts? This is a great way to join in and meet fellow Girl Scout Sisters from across the nation. All Girl Scouts are welcome!
- Choose from a variety of field trips
- Supervised interactions that connect girls and build community
- Reflects core values and outcomes of Girl Scouts
- Improves girl’s skills in an area
- 1.5 hours of online programming
- In addition to Kit with most items to complete your fun* there will be other Girl Scout fun to do at home on your own
- Souvenir available for pick-up or delivery (additional fee)
Disney Imagineering- Coaster
Girls will be able to tour Disney’s Headquarters to learn all about the behind the scenes magic it takes to run Disney as a park and as digital entertainment. Girls will also learn about the physics behind the Rock ‘n’ Rollin Coaster located in Walt Disney World, Florida.
*Kit does not include household essentials such as pens, pencil, scissors, tape, measuring cups, perishable items, etc. A household essential kit is available if these items are needed.
Fine Print/Additional Information:
- Girls new to Girl Scouts are always welcome!
- Girls will need to have cameras on as the majority of communication is done by body language.
- Girls will spend most of their time in small groups of 16-20.
- Girls will be using zoom for the online sessions.
- Must have a minimum of 4 girls registered to hold workshop
- An email will be sent once registration closes with information on the following:
- When kits will be available for pick-up or when they will be mailed
- Log-in instructions and information including password and how to access
Interested in volunteering? We love our Girl and Adult volunteers. To Volunteer:
- Girls who have completed LEAP or CIT are welcome to sign up to volunteer - the volunteer interest form will not be available until June 16th. There will be a multi-day training required to be a volunteer on these sessions. You must be at least 2 years older than the participants for any program you volunteer as part of.
- Adults must be background screened and registered as Girl Scout members. Training will be provided.
- To sign up as a girl or adult please complete the following form: https://girlscoutsgssgc.wufoo.com/forms/pswzpuh040u1ng/